Wednesday, April 26, 2017

#Replay: Sasha & Charlotte Revisit the World of Spooks

Here's a #shoutout to Charlotte of California Haunts. For those familiar with my appearances on spiritual & paranormal shows are quite aware that something typically goes awry!  It happened to be the case here when Charlotte & I crossed paths over a year ago.  Surprise surprise!!  The technology & devices on my end stopped working that I had to rely on a distant speakerphone with limited reception. The latter explains why I may sound far away at times, my voice grainy, or the fact I'm competing among some spooks to be heard. ;)


Credit: Charlotte, California Haunts

#spirits #soul #investigations #haunts #archives #messenger
#replay #readings #mediums #life #strategy #tarot
#empath #clairaudient #intuition #gutfeelings
#clairsentience #claircognizant #thoughts
#angels #spiritualists #energy #heart
#auras #teamwork #understanding
#radio #payitforward #challenges
#metaphysical #science
#discussion #ask
#insights  

No comments:

Post a Comment